g.on aimPort Version 2.3: Plenty of new Features!
The new g.on aimPort version 2.3 not only is able to inspire our existing customers. Along the way, the new version has already gained a lot of new fans.
Have a look at the most important out of many new features:
- Google Geocoder has been integrated.
- The “Live“ coordinates of the mouse position can now be displayed in different coordinate systems.
- Enhanced options when using different measuring units
- Redlining elements can be labeled in the print preview and also printed with it.
- The current view can be displayed in a different coordinate system.
- Cascading drop-down lists and list boxes can be combined.
- g.on aimPort 2.3 runs with the latest Mapviewer patch: Ver11_1_1_4_B100706.
- Layers that are not available for certain zoom levels are greyed out.
- Magnifier functionality available.
- Configurable control devices for auto-complete.
- Standard language can be individually defined.
- Gazetteer NRW plugin implemented.
- Enhanced and improved CSS design options.
- Dynamic legend implemented as a prototype.
- Fixed indices can be defined for legends, for example: A building is always displayed above a built up area, not taking into account, which topic was first entered into the map.
More information about g.on aimPort: more